WE SHOULD MARCH TOWARDS TAMIL UNITY & PROGRESS BASED ON GANDHIYAM ...!!!

WE ALL SHD WORK HARD TOWARDS HUMAN RIGHTS, FREEDOM, EQUALITY,SAFETY,PEACE,UNITY & JUSTICE!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

COMMENTS: SIE.KATHIERAVELU, LONDON!

Respected Sir,

Please accept my humble Salutations, Greetings and Best Wishes for the dawn of a better future to everyone.

You gave me the great opportunity to view your blog. Quite interesting. The work you have done and continue doing for the benefit of the Tamils especially the refugees has to be appreciated and commended. Unlike other refugees you have taken time - with your background as a journalist - to find ways and means of ending the turmoil in our country. I pray to God Almighty to give you more strength not only to continue with your noble work but also to get through your aspirations - the well being of the Tamils.

After viewing your blog I thought of sending you a copy of my suggestions for solving the problems of ALL the PEOPLE of our bountiful country.

Please be good enough to go through the suggestions in detail. Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

I do also think of circulating extracts from your blog, if you have no objection.

Some time later, I intend forwarding thoughts of other people on this subject of a solution for the turmoil in the country, for your comments.

Thanking you in advance in anticipation of an early responce,

Yours in Service,

Sie.Kathieravelu
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Brother!
I read your article about SL-conflict and political solution!(Island/SL) I really appreciate your engagement to do justice and peace in SL.
I publish your article on my web:http://ganghiunity-progressparty. blogspot.com, which is an ideal/virtual party,anyone/anywhere(Asia,Africa,LA,NA,AU etc) can start on Mahatma Gandhi's good principles/policy!You can spread my message to others!
SHAN NALLIAH/ GANDHIYIST/NORWAY
EDITOR/COORDINATOR/POLICYMAKER

No comments: