WE SHOULD MARCH TOWARDS TAMIL UNITY & PROGRESS BASED ON GANDHIYAM ...!!!

WE ALL SHD WORK HARD TOWARDS HUMAN RIGHTS, FREEDOM, EQUALITY,SAFETY,PEACE,UNITY & JUSTICE!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I AM IMPRESSED BY YOUR EFFORTS AND ENTHUSIASM!!!

To: ShanNalliah
From: aj1585...Australia
Date: Nov 29, 2008
Subject: read your ireports/CNN
I am impressed by your efforts and enthusiasm. I had noticed you have sent messages to Obama and made many ireports. Will those messages really reach politicians and high profile journalists?

I am new to this ireport website. I only registered after seeing on the cnn website a link to 'Scream Bloody Murder'where they investigate genocidal acts in countries, in Africa, Europe and Asia. I was hoping that they will also expose Sri Lanka - so far this has not been done by any journalist (or I have not seen any documentaries to illustrate what goes on there).

My family for many years have kept quiet and said nothing. Slowly, we left Sri Lanka and escaped the troubles there to rebuild and move on with our lives. My family feel that there is no point revealing stories such as ours because nobody will listen. I believe that if you keep quiet nothing will happen. That is why I posted my story and I hope many others will do the same.

No comments: